Crestwood Workers Care provides occupational health services to businesses and industries across North Alabama. We are an occupational health clinic offering DOT physicals, OSHA-mandated physicals, urine drug screens, breath alcohol testing, and diagnosis and treatment for work-related illnesses and injuries. We offer providers that are NRCME certified. All drug screen collections and breath alcohol testing are performed by DOT qualified collectors and technicians.
Our goal is to provide quality care in a timely manner that supports both the employee and the employer.
Call (256) 830-8930 today to learn more about our practice or to make an appointment for your employees.
Services & Specialties
- Physicals: DOT, OSHA, deployment, pre-employment/post-offer
- Audiometric testing
- Occupational spirometry
- Respiratory fit resting - both qualitative and quantitative
- Drug and alcohol testing and reporting
- Workers comp injury care
- FCEs scheduled at the Crestwood Therapy Services department utilizing the POET by BTE
- On-site flu vaccination clinics and Hepatitis B clinics
Meet Our Team
Mylena E. Morton, M.D
- Certified in Internal Medicine
Kristie Quattlebaum, CRNP
Crestwood Workers Care
7736 Madison Boulevard, Suite 1
Huntsville, AL 35806
Phone: (256) 830-8930
Fax: (256) 830-8932
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm